Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day three - Got to love Zumba



Three days in a row! I went three days in a row to the Gym! I am very proud of myself. It is time consuming though. I have to better organize my days to also get some work done.
But right now it exhausts me. People always told me how energized they were after some work out. Not me, I am flat out tired and need a while to recover and also to get myself presentable again to the public eye. Talk about a bad hair day after sweating like a pig!!!
So today I signed up for Zumba. After being a bit reluctant to all this booty shaking I have to say, I really liked it. I had trouble following the steps, but I hope no one cared. Except me of course. I hate it if I am the clumsy one. There is definitely room for improvement. But I guess I got the hang of it and since I feel that some parts of my body got a good work out I will not give up on it. See you all next week for some more Zumba.

No comments:

Post a Comment