Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My first day at the Gym


So, I did it! Let the torture begin, at least for me, it is pure torture. To get me started I picked a Spinning Class! Maybe not my best choice, but I always wanted to know what the fuss is all about. Will the pain in my you know what ever go away!?! I was to afraid to stand up during spinning, I thought I might fall off the bike, so I was on my behind for 55 minutes and it hurts! Besides my legs of course, which gave away as I finally got off the bike. Now I have to do this twice a week, so was I told! Great!

Now you must know, coming from Germany the only time I rode a bike was when a) I had to go somewhere and b) there was a Biergarden at the end of the trip. And there had to be no hill between me and my destination.

Well I guess times have changed. The first thing I gave away was my bike when we moved here, since there was no way I would ride my bike here. Way to dangerous!

Anyway, moving on, the reason I joined the Gym was, of course, to get in shape.
I want to get it out there right now, I am at 146 lbs, does not mean anything since you don't know my height. Lets see how it works, I keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment